Heart Centered Leadership
- The heart-mind is our greatest—and often most neglected—form of intelligence. There is no polarization in the heart. It can hold opposing views—shadow and light, fear and higher awareness. This is the non-duality that mystics teach. It’s the Inclusiveness that the entire world is needing right now.
- A heart centered life is a reflective life. A more reflective life resources us for change—be it disruption, loss; our gentle, daily evolutions; or the most magnificent love that comes our way in a holy instant.
- We create resilience through heart intelligence. The world needs to be having heart centered conversations.
- The opposite of ego centered is heart centered. We’re going from the small, wounded self to the Higher Self. In terms of electromagnetic frequency, the heart chakra’s force is 5,000 times stronger than the brain’s. Love is the most powerful intelligence.
- When the world is heaving, the most socially responsible path is to heal ourselves of what’s raging within. We become less triggerable. Steady in the storm. Loving… more. That’s the great awakening—and it begins inside. Let’s go all in.
- We take the benefits of the Heart Centered practices into our friendships, and romantic relationships, and our intentions. The micro moves can influence big changes—when we remember to breathe the anxiety into our heart space, or to offer compassion to someone instead of reaction. We sleep better. We lead with more grace. We become less worried about possible doom, and more engaged in healing the world from our healed sense of self.